Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's A Girl

We received our referral today...A cute little girl. Not much else that I can share at this time, but we will keep you guys updated. Now to working on travel dates and such. Thanks again for everyones thoughts and prayer!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Congratulations, John and Lee!!! We are so happy for all three of you, and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family. Love, Trish and Thomas

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I'm just getting caught up on blogs!! I can't believe you did not email me...well, I can, I'm sure your head is spinning!! I just knew it would happen this week since we were gone! A GIRL--ELIZABETH!!! You don't have to change your nursery!! I'm thrilled for you and will try to give you a call today if you are not working! Yaaahoooo!!! I'm so happy for you all!!!!!!!!!! :)