Sunday, March 16, 2008

One more week without "The Call"

The week came and went without "The Call". We both are very disappointed!! I have been off work this week working on paperwork issues. I've gotten lots of 3rd party people working on things for us, some of which include family and friends redoing documents for us for the 3rd time. These folks have no idea how much we appreciate their dedication to our journey. I met with the psychiatrist this week. He is a kind man and agrees to help us with what ever we need to accomplish our goal. John meets with him in a few weeks. Along with this, is just more stuff. Paperwork is just the nature of the beast. It will not be over until its over.

We have friends traveling this weekend to Tver. The single Mom from NY is there now and should meet her little girl on Monday. The O'Neals from Nashville are leaving out on Monday with a court date on Thursday. Hopefully things will be smooth for both families! We pray for their safe journey!!

I'm returning to work this week - thank God - I need something else to think about!!! May this week be unlike the last and bring good news!

No comments: