This has been a very busy and stressful week, but all worth it. All documents are done except two which requires the assistance of a 3rd party, but no fears this shouldn't delay matters. I'll bet that when we return they'll be even more to do. My bags are nearly packed and in true John style he hasn't packed a thing. I've packed a few things to leave at the orphanage; 4-5 outfits for the little cutie pie, a couple of stuffed animals, 3 developmental toys, and my favorite item, a blanket that John and I have been sleeping with for over a year now.
Neither of us have had the time to get excited. I'm sure once we get on the plane we can talk, visit, and get excited together. One of the task at hand is a middle name, but we have many many hours together to discuss. We will post again when we arrive in Moscow and as much as time allows next week. - Lee
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy for y'all! Have a great trip!~ Lauren
Your patience has paid off...we are so happy for you guys. This is a great thing you are doing and we feel fortunate to have you as friends. Enjoy what is sure to be a memorable trip and just keep reminding yourself that it will all be worth it.
Post a Comment