Thursday, April 3, 2008
Working on Travel Dates
Quick update...We hopefully will travel late next week. We are going to pick up permission to visit this cutie pie from the Minister of Education on April 14, and hopefully visit her that afternoon. This is the plans at least at this hour of the day, and as we've come to expect this could all change. We are working on travel dates today and will let everyone know when we have something worked out. Peace Out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so happy for you guys. I know when I adopted Bruce, it was hard to give up control but I learned quickly that we serve a mighty God who is never suprised by our circumstances only we are. He desires his children to trust him no matter what. God is good all the time and always faithful. I pray for you often and can't wait to hold her. If this turns out not to be your angel, God will always be faithful in his timing. Sometimes I wish our timing was his timing but he knows best. Love you both.
Post a Comment