10 weeks to Ms. E (hopefully). I'm spending the day doing guess what - documents. It has been so nice to be back home and share pictures, video, and tales of our trip with family and friends. We've been very busy with life since our return, its been great! I've purchased a few items for Ms. E - that's been a blast. I have plans to head to North Carolina this month, and John is working on getting a boys trip in before he becomes "Daddy".
There are three families ahead of us for court with one of these families in court today. My dear friend Emily has heard from the judge regarding additional needed documents - so that seems to be a good sign that her information is being looked at. Hopefully she will hear something very soon.
I'll keep posting at least weekly and hopefully there will be something to post about. - Lee
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment