Thursday, July 24, 2008
All Girl
It seems that our little lady will be a girly girl. I took cloths and shoes with me today to try them on for size and she loved it. The days that she wears a dress she just pulls at it and smiles. We’ve had a bit of a problem with her going outside, so today I took sunglasses for her. Now based on what she had seen John and I do with our sunglasses she immediately put them on the top of her head. At one point John took them off to hold them, she took them away from him and put them back on the top of her head and that’s where they remained until we left. This evening we walked to a local restaurant with two other couples. I tried a hamburger – it was great! then on to Baskin Robins for ice cream. We are enjoying having other folks here with us, it makes life a little more normal. Hope all is well with everyone there - Lee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love reading your updates!!!!! Before you know it you'll be home just in time to take "little lady" to a Georgia game!!! I'm very excited for ya'll and continue to pray for ya'lls safe return!! Love- Marybeth
Post a Comment