John is spending the day golfing with his buds, I shopped this am for a few last minute needs. Tonight we are going to dinner with several of our friends. The house has been cleaned, most of the bags packed, and finally the excitement begins. We are so eager to see our little lady, to see how she has grown, to hold her, and play with her. Just three weeks minus one day until "Gotcha Day". I will miss these munchkins in the mean time - Lee
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's almost here... I'm sending you all my love and excitement from New York... Look out Baby Perkins... you are in for the ride of your life... Love, Emily
So excited for you all and very happy that you got your CIS form!! What a relief--just in time! I hope everything is coming together with your packing. Please call if you have any last minute questions or need anything! You'll be in our prayers!! I look forward to following your updates. Safe travels!!
Post a Comment