Monday, July 7, 2008

Update...Need I-797

Thanks to family and friends we have gotten all the documents - lets say in control - not complete, but manageable. We however; have not gotten our I-797. John will drive items to Atlanta on Tuesday in hopes that we can finally get this. Some bags are packed and more left to pack. Packing has to be broken down into manageable "categories" or I'll become overwhelmed. Any guess on the weight of food?.....50 lbs. I can't have my husband starving on this trip. One week from now (pending I-797) we will be sitting on an airplane heading to our daughter. We both miss her and can't wait to get our hands on her. Thanks to everyone following the blog. We appreciate the support. We feel this little lady already belongs to our community. Reminder to send post/emails of "gossip" anything that John and I will find interesting. I'm sure we will run out of things to talk about. Also, check out Skype.com. Anyone with a computer/speakers/microphone/video - we can talk Skype to Skype free while we are gone. You can use Skype to land/cell line for 5 cents a minute. It works wonderful. We called several folks the last time and we Skype to Skype John's mom almost everyday. Take care and any thoughts and prayers for our I-797 would be greatly appreciated. Lee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

We are the other family going to Tver at the end of the week. We have the same court day, departure date etc. I sent you an e-mail via the e-mail address that you had posted earlier in the year - perkinsconstance@yahoo. Not sure if you are still using this so I thought I'd send you a quick comment here. We are leaving on Sun. We'll see you in Tver!