"Tomorrow tomorrow you're only a day a way" Our appointment went well at the Embassy. We have Elizabeth's visa and we are headed home tomorrow!! Ourjourney here in Russia is just about over. Now I look forward to beginning our life together at CasadelaPerkins. Can't wait to see everyone, my dogs, my home. We ask for your thougths and prayers for safe travels. Thanks everyone for all the emails and post - we really love reading them - it does help these home sick souls. We'll see you guys on your side of the pond - Lee
PS - My dearest friend in the adoption world is heading to court on Thurssday. John, Elizabeth and I hope and pray that the judge will find favor with Emily so she can bring her JRo (my pet name for her daughter) home soon. Good Luck Emily - We love you!!!!
5 comments:
John, Lee & Elizabeth,
Our hearts are overjoyed that your journey is now coming to an end. We have been praying for you all for a long time. There is no greater joy than to hold that precious little one in your arms. We can't wait to meet her. Have a safe trip home.
Blessings, Wally, Michelle & Zeke
(Frank and KK's neighbors)
An Old Irish Verse
May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again, May God
hold you in the palm of his hand.
See you tomorrow
Safe Journey
Grandpa
Yay! It's almost here! I hope that you have very safe travels and a warm homecoming. I can't wait to see your darling little girl and hug your neck! See you soon!
Love
Cynthea
Wow!!! What a journey it has been for you guys! Thank you for letting us peek into your thoughts and adventures! I am so truely happy for all three of you! It is all most over and my prayer is for your safe return! See you Sunday!
kk
Ben & I are so overjoyed for your family! We can't wait to meet your little lady on Sunday!
Sincerely,
Amber, Ben & the girls
Post a Comment