Monday, April 6, 2009

All my Grandparents!!!

Elizabeth's Granny came for a week to visit. They had so much fun. I had some obligations so Mom decided to come visit and help us out a bit. Elizabeth now sings songs that my Mom taught her. The other night she went to Mom's bed and patted it and said "Bye-bye Granny". I love it!!

Elizabeth spends her Wednesday's with her Grandmama. They usually start the day with breakfast at McDonald's - then some fun with the indoor play equipment, then shopping, and play, play, play. She loves her Grandmama. She even gets upset at me sometimes when coming home if I turn toward our house instead of Grandmamas.

Elizabeth's Pops just got suckered into helping us put a swing set together for her. She loves her Pops and calls for him frequently.



Elizabeths Grandma and Grandpa are coming for a visit in a couple of weeks. We are all very excited for them to come. We Skype them once or twice a week. Elizabeth always leans into the computer and gives them a kiss. Sometimes when I'm on the computer she will say "Skype Grandma". Its so cute.









We all love this little girl. What she needed most in this world was a family and she has been been given a wonderful family!! THANK YOU GRANDPARENTS!!!!


No comments: