How can I even begin to express the love I feel today. On this day especially, I'm grateful for those who cleared the path to allow this sweet little lady into our lives. Some may think "how lucky is she" I know in my heart "how lucky are WE". She fills our life with such joy. Happy Easter to all of you and may you have joy in your life - Lee
Elizabeth left her basket on the front porch and the Easter Bunny filled it up with fun goodies.
We had fun dying eggs.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so precious, and I just love your Easter pictures! It is so awesome to see that so many of us got to spend our first Easter with our kids this year. I think they all definitely have the egg hunts down now! :)
Post a Comment