A friend once shared with me that new experiences helps with development. Just days after our trip to the aquarium I noticed a big developmental change with Elizabeth. This past weekend we flew to Boston to visit her grandparents and yet again I've noticed a change. Her speech is clearer, she expresses her thoughts verbally better, her play time with Elmo is more imaginative, and she can now count to 10. I'm a believer!!
Our trip to Grandma and Grandpa's was so much fun. Elizabeth loved the airplane and said "good job" each time we landed. She however, didn't behave well on the airplane - bored mostly. We took her to the swan boats on Thursday. Grandma watched her while John and I went to dinner to celebrate my big 4.0. Grandpa gave us tickets to the Red Sox game on Saturday night - that was a blast!! We all loved our trip and loved visiting with friends and family that we haven't seen in a while. We are still very much in love with this little monkey!!


No comments:
Post a Comment