Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's Back To School Time

My sweet darling started back to pre-K this morning. She has been very excited. Last night after she had been in bed for about 10 minutes she called for me. When I went in to ask what she needed she only said "I like school. I like teachers. Good night Mommy." She has developed so much over the last 4-6 weeks. I can't wait to see the changes now that she is back in school.
My Mom was here over this last weekend. John was out of town and with my weird work schedule I needed some help with Elizabeth. They had such a good time together. Elizabeth would no let me do anything for her. It was always "Granny's turn" or "No Mommy, Granny help Elizabeth". I love that she loves my mother!! By the end of the weekend Elizabeth had turned into a real bear...a real snot she was. I think she was missing her Daddy and our normal routine. By Tuesday she was back to her sweet self again. All day Tuesday she kept saying "hold my hand". Have I mentioned that I love this little girl?
It still amazes me how much she had grown this past 12 months. Last August she was wearing size 9 months - now she is in a 3T. Wow!
Here is a great picture of Mom and Elizabeth from this weekend and from this morning just before school.
.

1 comment:

Our Family Adventures!! said...

Awww, she's soooo adorable!!! I love the pictures!! BTW, we secured our blog, but would love to send you an invite to follow along. You can email me at Rebecca.L.Johnson@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite!! I can't wait to go get our little Teremok angel!!!