Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

The last hours of the year are upon us. Elizabeth has turned in and her Daddy and I aren't far behind. Our year has been uneventful as far as big milestones go, but so full of day to day life that the real memories are made of. A post I did some time while in Russia was in regards to the unplanned moments - those being the best of all. We have had so many of these moments this year. Things like Elizabeth wearing my shoes around the house, needing a robe because Mommy has one on, finding her play iron and ironing board laying next to mine, her cooking for us, her pretending to talk on the phone to those that she loves. All these moments have made for such a beautiful year. And I leave you with a very beautiful little girl. Happy New Year. May the changes that we face in 2010 be met with love and grace!




No comments: