Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Another Not So Planned Moment
The unplanned moments. School has started and there was the thought that maybe I'll cry when I leave her that first day. Maybe she'll cry. No neither happened. She was excited to start the new chapter in her life and I was excited for her. Through our 4 years together we have had very many planned moments that should have been all inspiring, but as history here has shown those moments are often anti climatic. But as always we have our not so planned moments. Like 3am when I go to check on her and cover her up, she asked "can you snuggle with me". "Yes" and I did. As we were laying there wrapped up in each other she said to me the sweetest words I have ever heard in my 43 years of living " This is the best part of my life" "Mine too baby, mine too". I love this little one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment