Sunday, April 13, 2008

Can't Sleep

I'm awake, it is difficult sleeping. John and I watched about a hours worth of DVDs sometime in the middle of the night; he finally fell asleep agan. I've tried, but am to excited. I have lots of questions running around in my head. There are also a couple of panic moments, like "do we really want to do this". We both are scared to death to see what the day reveals. I've become eager to hear her story, where has she been these last 21 months, does she have any family out there, what was her birth mother like. These questions because they will be her questions in the future.
It's 6am here - 10pm where you guys are. To late for me to try to sleep now. I guess I'll watch a DVD and start getting ready for our big day. I know lots of folks are anxious to hear about our day. We will post as soon as we can and as much as we can. Russian law if very strick about what information can be shared regarding "their" children, and these kids are theirs. We respect their desire to keep these children safe.
Thanks to everyone who is sending good thoughts our way today. Maybe by the time you wake and read this we will know more details of this little cutie pie. Lee

No comments: