We arrived in Tver. We are settled in our hotel room; its a bit more spacious than the one we had in August. I've unpacked us and John has worked on getting the internet up. We are happy to be here and anxious about Monday. Olga (translator) told us that Alexy (head of Tver CHI program) will pick us up at 9:00 am on Monday, take us to the Minister of Education to formally pick up our referral, then on to the orphanage to meet this little cutie pie. We are anxious, but excited as well. Can't wait to post tomorrow and let everyone know how things are. I've attached a picute of John and Demitry (our driver). He is a sweet young fellow. O'Neals check out the hat!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for the two of you. I'm sure this whole experience as been very surreal. Stay safe and know that a lot of prayers are being said for you.
Adrienne Lee
Post a Comment