Sunday, May 18, 2008

12...11...10...9

We can only hope that there are only 8 weeks left until we are with our little cutie pie. As the weeks tick by it is becoming harder to be away from her. It is however, very exciting to know that are file is on the judges desk. As posted earlier the "H's" have a court date and it is my hope that "E" gets a court date this week. Then we will be next. It looks as if we may get most of our documents out this week - our deadline is June 1st. The item I have no control over is our immigration extention. I've emailed, faxed, and phoned our Senator in hopes that that he may help expedite this matter. We miss her so much and can't wait to get our hands on her and love her FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Look at those sweet little hands! Oh my goodness! I'm glad she enjoyed the stacking cups-those are definitely one of our very favorites. I hope your document collection is going well! We had to wait in the immigration form to be updated, too, and they really make you sweat, don't they?? I hope the Senator's office is able to help you. If not, someone suggested to contact a Congressman. Hope to talk to you soon! :)