Saturday, May 24, 2008

12...11...10...9...8

The week was spent collecting documents to get to the judge as she has requested. Unfortunately, the two documents coming from our home study agency didn’t make it. We also didn’t get anywhere with the INS department. Our Senator has made contact with us and is trying to expedite this matter. I did ask CHI to request that the judge go ahead and assign us a court date knowing that the remaining documents would be completed within the next couple of weeks. I’ve also asked for an updated picture and report on our little one. None of these things do I really expect, but I have to ask. Our hearts are aching for her, but John is correct – she is not aching for us and for that we are grateful. Our dear friend “E” has gotten permission to visit her little lady in a couple of weeks. Her cutie will turn 1 and she is fortunate to be able to visit her. Our little girls are in the same orphanage and I’m hoping that she can get a picture for me. She did not get a court date this week like we had hoped. Maybe this coming week will bring good news for her and get us one step closer. - Lee

No comments: