The judge has apparently reviewed more of our documents and has asked for a couple of changes. At this point I should not be surprised, but dang I'm ready to have the document phase over and be on our way to Tver to bring our little lady home. We are now dealing with a new judge. Lets hope she/he will move things along. I have not received an update on her and am told we probably would not. Our friend "E" will be there on Friday to celebrate her daughters 1st birthday with her. We are hoping she will gather some information for us while she is there. We all are a bit discouraged since she has not received a court date yet. The "H's" received theirs 3 weeks ago. All the wonderful thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated!!
I'm back from NC and mom seems to be doing better. I'm very grateful!!!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lee-I hope you did not have to redo too many documents! I understand your frustration. I hope the new judge is nice. Surely E will get her court date while in Tver! Let's hope so!
I'm glad your mom is feeling better. Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment