Saturday, May 31, 2008

12...11...10...9...8...7

Six weeks since we last saw our cutie and no word yet on when we will go back. Documents should have been to the judge by May 30th and some aren't there. We will file a request this week asking for more time. The request to have the judge set a court date so far has not been successful. Also, we didn't get an update of your little lady yet. Lets see, Mom is in/out of the hospital over the last week. I came to NC on Thursday and will stay for a while until she gets back home. Just been a "suckie" week. - Lee

1 comment:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm sorry for the continued frustration with your documents! I know you will be so glad when everything is in their hands! I hope it does not take much longer!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, too. I hope she is okay.

Please feel free to call me anytime if you want to talk. I'm still home during the days so call anytime. Hang in there.