Thursday, June 19, 2008

Only because I want to rant

For the 3rd time, yes 3rd time since our return from Tver the judge has asked for MORE DOCUMENTS. One would think that this is a good sign - moving us closer and closer to court. Actuality is that it is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. Why do you not know the first time around what will be needed. Of course as the process moves, more and more documents expire which means guess what? - More redos. UHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I have everything redone and John and I hit the street in the am in hopes that the folks we encounter will be willing and available to do their part and documents will go out tomorrow. One last bit, our immigration expires June 30 and we do not have the extension yet. Lets hope the Senator's office comes through for us. I'll keep everyone posted. Hopefully my next post want be so angry. - Lee

No comments: