Friday, June 20, 2008
Thanks To All
There are wonderful advantages to living in a small town. Today thanks to many folks around town we were able to complete the latest request from the judge. Our documents are on their way to St. Louis now! The Senator's office is judiciously working on expediting our I-797. Hopefully, this is the LAST time for updates. Again, thanks to those who stopped their day to help our little lady!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm with you on the documents!! There are always more that they ask for, and it seems like that happens up until the day you leave for court! The longer you wait, the more they want unfortunately! I'm glad you were able to get things done and pray that you get your CIS extension ASAP!! I hope you can relax this weekend after a hectic week!
Post a Comment