Monday, July 21, 2008
An Afternoon at Teramok
We had another great time this afternoon. It is wonderful to see how she is dressed each time. This morning she looked like a try little Russian Doll. I have one great picture of John holding her high in the air with a beautiful blue sky behing her. Can't wait to share. We walked to the mall this evening for diapers. Teramok has asked us to bring some, and of course we don't mind. We stopped by the KFC, John declined. It was wonderful to me! - As of now it looks like we will be leaving Tver, Friday, August 1st and coming home the 6/7. Still have no confirmation on this. Love to all - Lee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad your visits with E are going so well! :) I look forward to seeing more pictures! Tell John not to worry about KFC--I'm very picky and was worried about everything I ate in Russia! KFC was one of the things Michael and I both ate the most-the "Classic" (Kraccuk) sandwich and the fries (sounds like "frey") were both really good! Hope things continue to go well!
Hey Perk and Lee!
So glad to hear things are going well for you guys. I would have responded earlier, but I've been out of town for close to 2 weeks. Congratulations to you both. My family will be praying for your family. I just read scripture from 1 John 4:16. It parallels the kind of love that you guys mention on your home page.
God Bless the Perkins Family!
Jason Wiley
Hey guys! Glad to hear things are going great. We are praying for you and I think of you often. I also feel that any heritage, photos or info on where my baby came from will some day prove important in his desire to know his past. Your daughter may feel the same. I understand that one would want to know where one came from and if possible, as much as possible, about who one come from. We've had a hicup with our adoption finalization. Our court date was suppose to be last thursday to termiate the birthfather's rights. I found out today that somehow the Hall County advertisement did not run in May so now we have to run it for 3 weeks and then wait our 45 days to terminate his rights. Needless to say, I was livid and let the worker have it and the owner. This means we have to wait and he (although not expected) could decide to have some rights. Words did not describe my anger today and I didn't hold back. This is my life and Bruce's life they are dealing with, they should have verified the ad was running. Rediculous. Anyway, we have another court date of Sept 11 before we can petition our courts to finalize. The birthfather is no where to be found but still, it should be over. I'm praying nothing will change but I told them if it does, "All hell will break loose"!!!!
Enough about me. It poured today and we got some major rain. It is hot but it is home.
Mark is counting down the days till GA games start and trying to still work out a flight to Arizona. Airtran cancelled their flight.
As John knows, we are renovating our new house and now the hot water heater blew in the basement and flooded it. Since we don't live there yet, it was wet for a few days before anyone knew. We are now trying to work out things with the insurance co but with a $1000 ded, I'm curious to see what happens. A mold expert went out today and said that mold is now in everything from the carpet, insulation, cabintry,sheetrock, etc. I just hope I don't have to fight the insurance guy to get this worked out.
Other Info:
John, I closed the industrial bldg that Parker Gann owned near the Moose Lodge, Yeah!
Thomas is back in town.
Phil should be closing one of his buildings on Thursday, his custom job on Lot 11 in Pinkston Corners.
Brian Evans got some work stuff stolen by Nick. I guess Nick screws everyone including Dawn, Thomas, You and Brian. Brian also said that he and Patrick had gotten into it. Patrick called looking for him last week. Something to do with that Alexander street house.
Anyway, we are praying for you and love hearing the news.
Aly Wages
Post a Comment