Monday, July 21, 2008
"All You Need Is Love, Love, Love Is All You Need"
What a great song to be playing in the car ride back from Teramok this morning. Our visit went great. I was able to go upstairs to her room to inform the staff that we were there. She smiled a big ol smile when I spoke. We took her outside today, blew bubbles - she just giggled. There were babies outside and she would go to the cribs and babble and talk away. Oh course I have no idea what she was saying. John played "up" with her again, and she giggled and laughed and would yell "up". She is a happy happy child. We are so thankful!! The wireless is still not working, hopefully it will be fixed today. This will make our communications a little easier. So for now... "She loves you yeah yeah yeah" - Lee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment