Elizabeth had a wonderful night. She went right to sleep when we put her down around 8:30. She slept great and woke up around 7:30. John however kept popping his head up to look at her, therefore we didn't get much sleep. She let me hold and cuddle with her this morning, didn't like the breakfast I made for her, so we enjoyed the breakfast the hotel provided. She only likes a few things, but enjoys eating. She is completely comfortable with both John and I. We are both gratefull for the days at Teremok - that made all the differance in the world. We have really enjoyed our day together -basic stuff like eating, playing, and we all took an afternoon nap. John signed documents for her passport today. We should receive in on Friday and head to Moscow. We can hardly wait. She is so worth it, but we are glad our journey in Russia is coming to an end. I myself am a home body and I'm very home sick. A couple of pictures - Lee
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Our family
Elizabeth had a wonderful night. She went right to sleep when we put her down around 8:30. She slept great and woke up around 7:30. John however kept popping his head up to look at her, therefore we didn't get much sleep. She let me hold and cuddle with her this morning, didn't like the breakfast I made for her, so we enjoyed the breakfast the hotel provided. She only likes a few things, but enjoys eating. She is completely comfortable with both John and I. We are both gratefull for the days at Teremok - that made all the differance in the world. We have really enjoyed our day together -basic stuff like eating, playing, and we all took an afternoon nap. John signed documents for her passport today. We should receive in on Friday and head to Moscow. We can hardly wait. She is so worth it, but we are glad our journey in Russia is coming to an end. I myself am a home body and I'm very home sick. A couple of pictures - Lee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just saw the pics. of Elizabeth and I just got tears in my eyes! She's sooo precious and I'm sooo happy for you guys! I've been sharing the journal with my friends @ work and we look forward to new updates everyday!!! We'll keep you guys in our prayers! Love- Marybeth
John, Lee, and Elizabeth. Your testimony of your journey has inspired us all. The love and cherished moments will be milestones in all of our hearts. With Love and Prayers for your trip home to good old Winder. Adam, Valerie, And AnaGrace.
Hi Perkins Family of 3!!!! It is good to to finally know that Elizabeth is in your care! I miss you and wish everyone a safe journey for your time remaining and the flight back home. Enjoy and see you soon. Sarah Daniel
Post a Comment