Friday, July 25, 2008

Life at Teremok this week


Our days at Teramok are coming to an end. This has been a blessing to visit her. She is adjusting to us, but this is hard and stressful on her. This afternoon she was torn between staying with us and going upstairs to play with her mates. It breaks my heart that we are going to turn her life upside down, even though it is the best for her. We have been able to get calories in her all week. We feed her applesause and crackers along with watered down apple juice each morning and afternoon. She loves to eat and would eat more if we would give it to her. I can't wait to control her diet and fill her little belly up. We are not able to see her this weekend - we are sad and I hope come Monday she will not be mad at us! We will miss her!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tournament is in Nakhabino, Russia

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm glad that you all have had such a good week visiting her! I know you will miss her this weekend and hope that the time goes by quickly. I'm sure you know all of this as a nurse, but we are trying to add lots of calories to S' diet right now. I'll be glad to share with you any and all of what we've been told as far as feeding him if you are interested. You can email me, or we can touch base when you get home with her. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like all is going well there. I look forward to reading this blog daily. It has taken priority over the book I am reading. It is that good!!
I miss you, get home soon.
Amanda

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful to read about the continued events of your journey. I think of you all so often througout each and every day, imagining the three of you with your wonderful visits. Best of everything... Love, Emily