Saturday, August 23, 2008
A Decade
This blog was designed to chronicle our lives becoming three. It all started ten years ago today when John and I were married. That journey has lead us to today; waking up with our wonderful daughter, spending much of the day with her, and a few hours away to ourselves to celebrate. I could not have imagined a more wonderful day. What an incredible lucky lady I am to have married such a wonderful caring man. As I write this he is in Elizabeth's room with her dressing her for the evening singing "Elmo's World". He is a truly awesome individual. Happy Anniversary my Love - Lee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!! Love, Emily and JRo
Happy Anniversary! Ronnie and Suzanne
Happy Anniversary!!!I wanted to say Thank you so much for bringing that sweet baby girl by here to meet us. We have all been following the journey for her to be at home oneday. She has the cutest smile and it really meant alot. Thanks and we hope to see her again real soon.
Love Adrienne
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment