Friday, August 1, 2008

Road To Moscow



We are here, safe, feed, and tired. We didn't leave Tver until 2:30 due to paperwork issues. We arrived at the hotel around 6:00. Dema (CHI Driver) drove extra slow and careful because of the babies - we are greatful!! We checked in the Marriott and guess what - John had to do more paperwork. We got Elizabeth fed, changed, and let her play play play. She did so good on the road trip. Both children did - we have another family here with us. It only took a few minutes of rocking and she was out. John and I have our PJ's on and are heading to bed. We recieved a call in the middle of this post from Stacey and its is so good to hear HOME. We miss all of you and home so very much. For now Good Night and I'm sure we'll be calling folks this weekend. This picture is of Elizabeth on the road trip today. She did great - looked out the window 80% of the time. - Lee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such good pics!!! We all miss you and can't wait to meet Elizabeth! Travel safe...see you soon!!
kk

Anonymous said...

Sweet Elizabeth dear, you look like a little angel sleeping! You will someday read all of these entries your mother has written for you, documenting this extraordinary time in your life. You are so loved by so many, and the best of everything is yet to come. One day you will meet another little girl named 'JRo', and you will learn that the two of you shared a home when you were babies... you two will forever be "soul sisters" (after all, I consider your mama my "soul sister"). You, me, your mama and 'JRo' will celebrate all the good things yet to come. Love, Emily

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Hey-I recognize that carseat! I think that is possibly the first one S ever rode in! I'm glad you all made it safely, and I hope you are enjoying TGI Fridays and McDonalds! Yahoo! We ate at both of those places so much after being in Tver! :) Oh the small joys in life! :) And I'm sure the Marriott is a dream, isn't it? I love seeing the pictures of Elizabeth each day, and I wish we lived closer so we could meet her. But we come your way usually once or twice a year, so we'll have to call you next time we get down there. Have a great weekend!