Monday will mark two months since "Gotcha Day" and what a difference in our little lady. She has grown in so many ways. This little lady who only ate white bread now eats chicken nuggets, fish sticks, veggies, and cereal. I've had to put away a few cloths that she has outgrown. YEAH!! The same little lady who could only say "up" two months ago, now says more words than I can count and babbles non-stop and I mean non-stop, if she isn't babbling she is singing. She knows who Mom and Dad are and misses us when we are gone. She is such a joy and we continue to count our blessings for having such a sweet little lady.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
What a Differance Two Months Makes
Monday will mark two months since "Gotcha Day" and what a difference in our little lady. She has grown in so many ways. This little lady who only ate white bread now eats chicken nuggets, fish sticks, veggies, and cereal. I've had to put away a few cloths that she has outgrown. YEAH!! The same little lady who could only say "up" two months ago, now says more words than I can count and babbles non-stop and I mean non-stop, if she isn't babbling she is singing. She knows who Mom and Dad are and misses us when we are gone. She is such a joy and we continue to count our blessings for having such a sweet little lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can see a real change. She's starting to fill out a little bit. LOVE the polka dots on both outfits! :) Sounds like all is going well. Yeah!
She is really begining to fill out. I love the look in her big brown eyes with her little pumpkin bib on!!! I am so glad that things are going well and she is really doing good.Hope to see her soon.
Love, Adrienne Wages
Post a Comment