Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CORN


Pictures speak louder than words.....

4 comments:

Becci said...

Love it!!! Andrew enjoys corn on the cob as well. They look so cute eating it. I do wish we were closer so that we could get our children together. Happy fall!!!

The Hammonds

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

That is great! Very cute! I hope her eating is going well! It sure looks like she likes corn on the cob! Yea!

Anonymous said...

I love her little hands holding that corn!!!! They are so sweet. I am so glad she is making so much progress and I still love to read this blog and see hoe well she is doing. Thanks again so much for keeping this up.
Adrienne

marybeth said...

I was just reading over your blog to catch up and I'm so glad Elizabeth is doing good!!! She's so beautiful guys! Isn't God awesome!!! Love- Marybeth