Elizabeth dressed as a scarecrow for Halloween. According to John, she had a great time at pre-K that morning. They gave out candy at the house and was delighted to place the candy in the kids baskets. She is continuing to grow, at least my back feels as if she had put on weight. Her speech is really coming along. She has a cold; I guess thats what we get for bragging that she hasn't been sick since we picked her up (by the way Wednesday marked 3 months since Gotcha Day). I've returned to work a couple of days a week and miss her when I'm gone!! She is a joy...how lucky are we that of all the parents and kids that our names were pulled out of the hat at the same time. I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Happy Halloween
Elizabeth dressed as a scarecrow for Halloween. According to John, she had a great time at pre-K that morning. They gave out candy at the house and was delighted to place the candy in the kids baskets. She is continuing to grow, at least my back feels as if she had put on weight. Her speech is really coming along. She has a cold; I guess thats what we get for bragging that she hasn't been sick since we picked her up (by the way Wednesday marked 3 months since Gotcha Day). I've returned to work a couple of days a week and miss her when I'm gone!! She is a joy...how lucky are we that of all the parents and kids that our names were pulled out of the hat at the same time. I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an adorable scarecrow! Very sweet.
Post a Comment