Monday, June 29, 2009

Mine, No Share, Elizabeth's, My Turn

All these sayings are her favorites now. On one hand I'm thankful that this is a normal developmental milestone, on the other hand she sounds like a real snot!! Teaching a child to share and that everything is not hers is a challenge. It seems Thomas the Train is the only lucky one to share in anything Elizabeth has. I guess we all know who she loves best. Just the other night I asked her who she loved more me or Thomas....Thomas of course.
John, Elizabeth, Aunt Amanda, and myself flew out to Vegas on Thursday and met my mother. We didn't have any luck on the tables/machines, but we still had a good time. We are all very tired!

Elizabeth continues to grow and develop. Her speech is improving week by week. I think just last night she grew an inch. Her PJ's were not that short on her when I put her to bed.
Limo ride...long way from Teremok
Having fun in the lazy river at Mandalay Bay.
Filing her nails waiting to board the plain for home.

1 comment:

Our Family Adventures!! said...

Isn't Mandalay fun? Especially the lazy river!! One of the perks of being stationed there with the Air Force!! She looks like she's having so much fun!