Daddy - it takes so much to be a Father. Investment of time and love daily, cheers for a job well done, worrying that she has what she needs to grow and develop. All of these things makes a man a great Father. John has by far achieved Father of the Year in my world. He loves this little girl like I've never seen him love before. When she gives him a tight hug you can see it warming his very soul. Elizabeth is in love with this man. During the day if the dogs bark at all she runs to the window and yells "Daddy's home". She will one day understand how fortunate she is to call John Daddy. We both are lucky ladies to have him in our lives!! So happy Father's Day John, Elizabeth and I love you more and more as time goes by.
Happy Father's Day to all the great men out there. And as always, I miss my Daddy today - he would have loved this little girl. = Lee
1 comment:
I am so proud of you!And so very happy for you both! I have to agree, your daddy would very much have loved this little lady. He was certainly a special uncle to me!
Post a Comment