.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Ol' Those Teremok Days
On the 18th of this month marked a year that a very serious judge in Tver proclaimed that we could adopt Elizabeth and bring her home with us. What a relief that was!! So, what were we doing this time last year....spending those wonderful hours each day getting to know Elizabeth and holding our breath during those wild taxi rides. It is so much better on this side of the world...home sweet home. I thought I'd share a few pictures from those visits at Teremok. We are looking forward to celebrating Gotcha Day next week.
.




.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on 1 year! She is such a cutie!
Lee: You will never know how much I enjoy your blog. I am so very happy for you, John and you very special little girl. Your pictures and words always bring tears of joy to my face and heart. Marcia forwarded it to me and I have kept up with you for the past year or so. You have become a very special lady, wife, and Mom. I am so very proud of you! Always your friend, Fran Smith
Post a Comment