Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June

The last day of June is upon me and I find that I'm out of time. There has been so very much going on this month and I'm ashamed that I've let it all go by undocumented. Excitedly enough, we started the month off with "all things Elizabeth" to celebrate her 4th birthday. Among other happenings this month include:
  • An Ariel Birthday Bash
  • First Trip to the Fox to see Nickelodeon show
  • Grandparent visits
  • A trip to Mayfield Dairy for a tour and some yummy ice cream
  • The Children's Museum in Atlanta with Elizabeth's best little friend
  • A trip to NC to Tweetsie Railroad

  • Elizabeth's first "naked dog" from the Varsity

  • And Krispy Kreame Doughnuts

All these things have definitely helped her developmentally. She has really blossomed this last month. She is such a sweet loving little girl. I called John just this week and said I think we hit the jackpot with her. I really hope that she continues to keep this fun, energetic, and inquisitive nature as she grows.





Happy Birthday Month Sweet Girl!!







No comments: