I cannot believe how far she has come. I'm thankful at moments like this that she was placed with us so that we could allow her personality to shine through and she could be all that she was meant to be!
Monday, October 22, 2012
All That She Was Meant To Be
My little angel continues to amaze me. I'm so proud of the little girl she is. We had our first parent/teacher conference last week and it couldn't have gone better. Elizabeth has learned all her kindergarten site words and has mastered all of her math skills. Her class is divided into 3 groups according to academic levels and she is in the top group. I'm so very proud of her!! She is the delight of so many at her school. Those that meet me for the first time tell me how much fun she is and how much they love her signing. She is a ray of sunshine to all those that know her. She just went a full week at school without pulling any sticks - AMAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment