I'm up and bored so I thought I'd add to the blog regarding the adventure other than with E. It has rained everyday making things very ichy (is that a word) around here. We have been to busy while in Tver to do anything else but the baby thing. After today we should have some time on our hands. We were hoping to leave on Friday and head home, but no such luck so we will head home on Monday. If we are allowed to visit E. (not posting details of her - for her privacy) then we will stay her in Tver. If we can't get visits arranged then we may head to Moscow over the weekend. Moscow is so expensive - the most expensive city in the world! So we shall see how the next couple of days plays out. Moscow does offer McDonalds and TGIF which would be wonderful at this point, just think how much we would be willing to pay for a hamburger come Saturday:) We are eating at the hotel restaurant - we tried a couple of new dishes last night that actually were okay. We may try to order a pizza for tonight. Friends of ours have done that, not sure where or how, but willing to give it a try. John has lived on coke and M&Ms. We stopped by the market Monday are got some fruit, water, junk. I'd like to walk back, if the rain would stop.We have our lap top with great music and videos !! Anyway, some of the happenings outside of baby world. I've posted a picture of the view outside of our window. Love to all and thanks again for the post and e-mails, they are wonderful!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey guys just wanted to stop in and let you know I thinking about you. It seems things are going pretty well and you guys will be mama and daddy before to long. Well, my big day is getting closer and I really wished you could be here, but I understand. I love you guys very much and I will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment