Friday, July 18, 2008

The Rain Keeps Pouring



First of all, the other couple with us got approved. Yeah!! Now with us. It looks as if "Gotcha Day" will be July 29, leave for Moscow around the 31, and heading to the ATL around August 6/7. Man this is the cherry on the icing on the top of the cake. And more good news, we get to visit her twice a day all next week. That leaves on 4 days not seeing her. This is GREAT!! She has had a HUGE haircut, my baby looks like a boy, but still has a sweet sweet smile. Warning, this is Tver and things change daily, but we are crossing our fingers that we get home a week early. Much love - Lee

6 comments:

Beak said...

Great news, you guys clean up nice

Anonymous said...

Rock on Perkins, (all 3 of you)!!!
Can't wait to meet the little lady!
Be safe and hurry home.
The Skinners
(I'm anonymous, don't tell anybody)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, very exciting!!!! I can't wait to see the little lady. (and you guys also)
Talk to you soon.
Aunt Amanda

Anonymous said...

I read your posts on the way in to work this morning and couldn't help but tear up. In a very small way we know what it's like to leave your little one and then finally get the go ahead to bring her home. It's overwhelming. We are so happy for you guys and Madison told me to tell you to tell L.L. Perkins "da" :)

Anonymous said...

By the way, what is your Skype screen name? We're Skinner3687

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Congratulations!! I've been following your blog all week, and it's bringing back so many recent memories! I'm so glad court was only 1 day for you all-what a blessing! What about that EKG machine? Was it real? :) We're so excited for you all! I hope you are able to relax and enjoy your weekend! Get you some KFC and Baskin Robbins! :)